Mike Harris (cornerback)
|No. 37 New York Giants|
|Date of birth:||January 5, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Miami, Florida|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||188 lb (85 kg)|
|High school:||Miami (FL) South|
|NFL draft:||2012 / Round: 6 / Pick: 176|
Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2013
|Stats at NFL.com|
Mike Harris (born January 5, 1989) is an American football cornerback who plays for the New York Giants of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the 6th round (176th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft. He played college football for El Camino College before transferring to Florida State University.
Harris recorded both his first quarterback sack and first interception of his NFL career in the same game in a victory over the Tennessee Titans on November 25, 2012. On December 30, he recovered a blocked punt and returned it for a touchdown in a loss to the Titans. Harris was released by the Jaguars on August 24, 2014.
On October 8, 2014, the Lions signed Harris to their practice squad.
New York Giants
On October 29, 2014, the Giants signed Harris away from the Lions practice squad.
- Oehser, John. "Quick Take: Mike Harris". Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- CB Mike Harris among 11 players released
- Katzenstein, Josh. "Lions add corner Mike Harris to practice squad". Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- Career statistics and player information from NFL.com • ESPN • Pro-Football-Reference
- Florida State Seminoles bio
- Jacksonville Jaguars bio