April 9, 1989 |
North Oaks, MN, USA
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)|
|NHL Draft||57th overall, 2007
New Jersey Devils
Hoeffel played collegiately for the Minnesota Golden Gophers men's ice hockey which competes in the WCHA after playing high school hockey for the Hill-Murray Pioneers of Minnesota. He was selected by the New Jersey Devils in the 2nd round (57th overall) of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, and made his professional debut for with New Jersey AHL affiliate, the Albany Devils.
Awards and honors
|2006 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament (Silver Medal withTeam USA)||2006|||
|WCHA All-Tournament Team||2008|||
|WCHA All-Academic team||2009, 2010|||
- "Falcons sign Mike Hoeffel, Hubert Labrie to AHL contracts". Springfield Falcons. 2014-07-25. Retrieved 2014-07-25.
- Player Bio: Mike Hoeffel – GOPHERSPORTS.COM – The Official Athletic Site of the Minnesota Gophers
- "WCHA Tourney History". WCHA. Retrieved 2014-06-26.
- Player Bio – Mike Hoeffel
- Mike Hoeffel's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Mike Hoeffel's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to an American ice hockey winger is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|