|Associated acts||Metal Church
Howe began his career as the singer for Heretic, a speed metal band from Los Angeles, California formed in 1986. Heretic released its sole album, Breaking Point, in 1988 before Howe departed to join Metal Church and Heretic ultimately disbanded.
From 1988 until 1994 Howe sang in Metal Church, replacing David Wayne. After Howe joined Metal Church the riffing became heavier and the subject matter deeper. The band's lyrics tackled political and social issues of the day with the releases of Blessing in Disguise and The Human Factor. Howe recorded three albums with Metal Church before the group split up in 1994.
- Breaking Point (1988, Metal Blade)
With Metal Church
- Blessing in Disguise (1989, Elektra Records)
- The Human Factor (1991, Epic Records)
- Hanging in the Balance (1994, Blackheart Records)
- http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/heretic.htm. Nolifetilmetal.com. Retrieved 2011-03-18
- http://www.metalchurchmusic.com, band history page, Metal Church, Retrieved 2011-03-18.
- http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/219/41/. Metal-rules.com. 1998-08-08. Retrieved 2011-03-18.
|This article about a United States singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|