|Occupation||Writer, game designer|
Michael Mearls is a writer and designer of fantasy role-playing games (RPGs) and related fiction.
He worked as a freelance writer and designer for various gaming publishers for several years before being hired in June 2005 as a designer by Wizards of the Coast. He was a lead developer for Dungeons & Dragons R&D working on the new 4th Edition.
- Iron Heroes role playing game.
- "The Siege of Durgham's Folly," from Necromancer Games
- Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition Player's Handbook II
- Playtest: New Hybrid and Multiclass Options, Dragon magazine #400
- Dragon magazine #360
- TheDartmouth.com | Graduation List as of June 5, 1997
- Mike Mearls' blog - Wizards Community
- Crawford, Jeremy; Mearls, Mike; Wyatt, James. "Contents". Player's Handbook 2. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved 2011-10-05.
- Mearls, Mike. "Playtest: New Hybrid and Multiclass Options". Dragon magazine #400. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved 5 October 2011.
- Mearls, Mike (2007-09-21). "Encounter Design in 4th Edition". Dragon magazine #360. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved 2012-08-23.
|This biographical article relating to a role-playing game designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|