Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
Located in Oklahoma City on the grounds of Will Rogers Airport, with around 5,600 direct federal employees, the Aeronautical Center is one of the Department of Transportation's largest facilities outside the Washington DC area, and one of the 10 largest employers in the Oklahoma City Metro.
FAA Logistic Center
The FAA Logistic Center is an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization that supports the National Airspace System of air traffic controllers and aviation safety inspectors  The Logistic Center provides consulting, engineering, repair, distribution, and technical support for air traffic control services in the United States and 44 different countries. Because some of the components are unique and not in current production, the center also provides technical solutions through a network of engineers using in-house manufacturing and repair facilities.
The FAA Academy is a principal training facility of the FAA. Air traffic controllers receive their training at the Academy. The FAA Academy received accreditation from the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Different courses have different admissions criteria, with some being available to other government agencies, industry, and international civil aviation authorities.
- Technical – technical and managerial training and development for the FAA workforce and the aviation community. Services provided include 
- develop and conduct training courses
- plan, maintain and manage FAA's distance learning systems for the FAA as well as industry and other agencies
- provide training program management and consultation services
- Airports and International Training Division (AITD) – provides training and related services to the worldwide aviation community and supports the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Courses are available in Aviation Safety, Airway Facilities, Air Traffic, Airports, Aviation Security, Instructor Development, Management Development and Aviation English. Training can be delivered at the Academy or in-country 
Other FAA Services
The Aeronautical Center's Counsel advises the aviation public on matters regarding the registration of U.S. civil aircraft and the recordation of aircraft-related instruments. This office has responsibility for enforcing violations of FAR Sections 61.15 and 67.403 discovered through the FAA's DUI/DWI Program, including representing the Administrator before the NTSB in appeals of certificate actions. It provides legal advice and representation on procurement actions generated on behalf of FAA Headquarters, Regional and Center offices, including the FAA Logistics Center and FAA Academy, and represents the Agency in protests and contract disputes.
Media Solutions Division (AMI-700)
The Media Solutions Division is designated as a “Franchise Organization” within the government framework, meaning that it is a fee-for-service provider of services to other government agencies. The goal of “franchising” is to lower operating costs by capitalizing on economies of scale. Services provided include Graphics, Video Production, Printing & Distribution, and Photography. Apart from the FAA and the Department of Transportation, client agencies range from the Bureau of Indian Affairs to the Department of Justice, from the Inspector General Office to the United States Coast Guard.
Office of Acquisition Services
Provides contractual, acquisition, realty, personal property, and equipment/management services in support of all Aeronautical Center activities and agency programs
Civil Aerospace Medical Institute (CAMI)
- Certification Division – responsible for the administration the aeromedical certification needs for US pilot certificates
- FAA Medical Certification Program
- Medical Education Division – responsible for policy development, planning, evaluation, and administration of:
- centralized program for the selection, designation, training, and management of Aviation Medical Examiners in the U.S. and in 93 other countries
- aeromedical education programs for FAA flight crews and civil aviation pilots
- aeromedical publications (aviation safety brochures, research technical reports, and the Federal Air Surgeon's Medical Bulletin) and other materials used to disseminate aeromedical information to promote aviation safety
- aeromedical and aviation safety reference/research library system
- Human Factors Research Division – conducts an integrated program of field and laboratory performance research in organizational and human factors aspects of aviation work environments
- Aerospace Medical Research Division – responsible for enhancing human safety, security, and survivability in civilian aerospace operations with three main research activities:
- investigation of the injury and death patterns in civilian flight accidents, analysis to determine cause and prevention strategies
- development of recommendations for protective equipment and procedures
- evaluation of proposal of safety and health regulations addressing aircraft cabins
Research Associateship Program
The National Academy of Science offers Research Associateship Programs for fellowship and other grants for CAMI research. Eligibility requirements can vary for each research opportunity, and fellowships are available for Postdoctoral Associates.
Enterprise Services Center
The Enterprise Services Center is division within the Department of Transportation that focuses on solving the back-office, business type needs of the Federal Government with Accounting Services, Information Technology Services, and Procurement Management Services. In addition to servicing the needs of the Department of Transportation, other Federal clients include Department of Education, U.S. Air Force, Social Security Administration, Department of Homeland Security, Office of Personnel Management, Department of Commerce, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Environmental Protection Agency. Services are offered in the following areas:
- Enterprise Solutions – including federal payroll tools as well as application development maintenance and support
- Accounting Services – accounting and financial management staff of over 900 people that provide a complete range of services including reporting analysis, transaction processing, audit support, data integrity services, and systems support and training
- Information Technology – the following services are offered:
- Data Center Services – supports Unix, Linux, Sun Solaris and Windows operating systems on a variety of hardware platforms, housed in a secure facility located on a secure campus. The facility, which is SAS-70 and Information Technology Infrastructure Library-compliant, adheres to Lean Six Sigma processes. Service management policies and processes align with the ISO/IEC 20000 standard
- Disaster recovery and backup services, from a secure remote disaster recovery site for critical operation only, to full operational continuity
- Data and Voice Communication services – management and operation of telephone, data and voice networks. Network design and installation, hardware and software upgrades and repair services
- Information Security Systems – provide both independent and operational security services to assisting client agencies in achieving compliance with the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002
- Desktop Support – hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem resolution for desktop computers
- Procurement Management – full procurement life-cycle support from acquisition planning through closeout real-time accounting, code and supplier validation, as well as on-line funds checking and real time update of validated obligating documents, real-time data look-up between the applications, including real-time checking of funds availability Supports annual, multi-year, no-year appropriations, and Inter-Agency Agreements Module
- List of the FAA's offices
- "- About Oklahoma City – Major Employers of the Area". Greater Oklahoma City Chamber. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "Logistics Center". FAA. 2007-11-14. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "FAA Academy". FAA. 2009-09-09. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "International Training". FAA. 2008-03-27. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- Information about the Aeronautical Center's Counsel on the FAA website
- "Media Solutions Division". FAA. 2009-07-28. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "Office of Aerospace Medicine Civil Aerospace Medical Institute". FAA. 2006-06-26. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "FAA – Civil Aerospace Medical Institute". Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer. Retrieved 2010-07-29.