|Full name||Michael Horace Randolph|
|Date of birth||December 3, 1985|
|Place of birth||Chino Hills, California, United States|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Playing position||Left Back, Midfielder|
|2006–2008||Los Angeles Galaxy||39||(0)|
|2007||→ California Victory (loan)||5||(0)|
|2009||Los Angeles Legends||10||(0)|
|2011||Los Angeles Blues||39||(2)|
|2012||Ventura County Fusion||1||(0)|
|2007||United States U23||7||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 17, 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
College and Amateur
In 2004, he helped the Roughriders to a 23–2 record and its 16th consecutive Arizona Community College Athletic Conference championship. Randolph, the 2004 ACCAC Player of the Year, helped Yavapai reach the National Semifinals but could not advance to the championship and defend the back-to-back titles the team had won in 2002 and 2003. In 2005, he finished his career at Yavapai College in Prescott Ariz., helping his team to a 24–2 record and a berth in the NJCAA National Championship. However, in the Final, the Roughriders lost 3–1 to Georgia Perimeter College, denying Yavapai of its sixth National Championship.
Randolph began his career at the Portland Timbers, where he had played 25 matches in his rookie season and been considered as one of three finalists for the USL First Division "Rookie of the Year" honor.
He was released by Galaxy in February 2009, having made 39 appearances in his two years with the team. Having been unable to secure a spot on a professional team, he signed to play with Los Angeles Legends in the USL Premier Development League for the 2009 season.
Randolph was signed by USSF Division 2 club Miami FC on March 2, 2010. After one season in Florida, Randolph returned to California when he signed with Los Angeles Blues of the USL Pro league on March 17, 2011. After six years as a professional, Randolph scored his first professional goal on April 20, 2011 in a 4–2 win over Puerto Rico United.
- Coach Mike. "Former Chino Hills AYSO Player Mike Randolph Emerges as a Finalist for First Division Rookie of the Year Honor", Chino Hills AYSO Region 779: Online Community for Teams & Players, September 27, 2006, retrieved December 4, 2006.
- Los Angeles Galaxy Media Relations. "Los Angeles Galaxy sign forward Gavin Glinton and midfielder Mike Randolph", MLSnet.com, September 15, 2006, retrieved December 4, 2006.
- Los Angeles Legends 2009 roster. Uslsoccer.com. Retrieved on September 9, 2011.
- [dead link]
- United Soccer Leagues (USL). Uslsoccer.com (March 17, 2011). Retrieved on September 9, 2011.
- United Soccer Leagues (USL). Uslpro.uslsoccer.com (April 20, 2011). Retrieved on September 9, 2011.
- "Former Ayala High soccer player dies in crash". Champion Newspapers. 2014-01-18. Retrieved 2014-08-22.