||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008)|
Mike Reagan is a composer, songwriter and music producer whose music has been featured in multiple videogames, TV commercials, and various film projects, including Any Given Sunday, and Elmo in Grouchland, which garnered a Grammy Award for Best Children’s Soundtrack.
He is most recognized for his Conan score, as well as composing for Sony Computer Entertainment’s God of War franchise, which has garnered several awards including the Interactive Academy Award, and Game Audio Network Guild’s Music of the Year in 2006 and Best Original Soundtrack in 2008. Other music projects have included NBA 2K8, Darkwatch, Rise of the Kasai, Brute Force, and Twisted Metal: Black.
- "Composer Mike Reagan" (video interview, text and comments). SoundWorks Collection. Colemanfilm Media Group LLC. Retrieved January 12, 2014. "The SoundWorks Collections visits composer Mike Reagan in his Los Angeles based studio to explore his work on the upcoming video game “God of War: Ghost of Sparta” and learn about his creative approach."
- "Top talent to contribute to development of Conan". Team X Box. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "Video Games Live announces special guests for upcoming Los Angeles show". Team X Box. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "Audio Gains In Videogames". Mix Online. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- Official website
- Mike Reagan at the Internet Movie Database
- "Interview". GSoundtracks. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "Darkwatch Gets Grammy Winning Musicians to Create a Dark Score". About.com. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
|This article on a North American composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|