|Occupation||Motorcycle journalist, TV producer and presenter|
Mike Seate, is a motorcycle journalist, TV producer and presenter from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In addition to newspaper columns, Seate has authored books and is the founder of Café Racer magazine.
- Mike Seate (2000). Two Wheels on Two Reels: A History of Biker Movies. Whitehorse Press.
- Mike Seate (2002). Streetbike Extreme. MotorBooks International.
- Mike Seate (2003). Jesse James: The Man and His Machines. MotorBooks International.
- Mike Seate (13 March 2003). Choppers. MotorBooks International.
- Mike Seate (27 Nov 2003). Suzuki GSX-R. MotorBooks International.
- Mike Seate (2004). Outlaw Choppers. MotorBooks International.
- Mike Seate (2004). How to Build a West Coast Chopper Kit Bike. MotorBooks International.
- Mike Seate (2006). Technochop. MotorBooks International.
- Mike Seate (2007). How to build a pro streetbike. St. Paul: MotorBooks International.
- Mike Seate (2008). Choppers Forever: A Complete History. Motorcycle Riders Club of America.
- Mike Seate; Dave Degens (2008). Cafe Racer, the Motorcycle: Featherbeds, Clip-Ons, Rear-Sets and the Making of a Ton-Up Boy. Parker House Publishing.
- Mike Seate (2009). How to Build a Cafe Racer: Cafe Racers in the Twenty-first Century. Parker House Publishing.
- Glory Road: The Legacy of the African-American Motorcyclist (2005)
- American Biker (2005)
- Quite Frankly, with Stephen A. Smith (2005)
- "Café Society", Café Racer Documentary (2010)
Café Racer, (2008 to date) Velocity (Discovery HD Theater Channel)
- Insiders' Guide to Pittsburgh. Jenn Phillips, Loriann Hoff Oberlin, Evan M. Pattak, Insiders' Guide, May 2004
- Mike Seate's 'Cafe Racer' returns. Rob Owen, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 17 March 2012 
- O'Neill, Brian (5 October 2010). "Around Town: Motorcycle lover goes full throttle with show, mag". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (PG Publishing Co.). Retrieved 27 December 2014.
Mike Seate is host and producer of a Discovery show on motorcycles.
|This motorcycle, scooter or moped-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|