|Associated acts||City Boy
Michael Chetwynd "Mike" Slamer is a British guitarist.
Slamer started his career playing in the UK prog-rock band City Boy. Since then, he has worked as a staff composer for various movies and TV series, has been a session guitarist for numerous recording artists, and played in several bands.
He at different times cooperated with two members of the progressive rock band Kansas. With Steve Walsh he formed Streets, and with Billy Greer he created the band Seventh Key. Streets released two albums on the Atlantic Records label, 1st (1983) and Crimes in Mind (1985). A live Streets album was released on the BMG label in 1997 and features a concert for the King Biscuit Flower Hour radio show from 1983.
Mike Slamer producer and Guitar
- Seventh Key (With Billy Greer) (CD 2001)
- The Raging Fire (With Billy Greer) (CD 2004)
- Seventh Key Live In Atlanta (With Billy Greer)(CD and DVD 2005)
- I Will Survive (With Billy Greer)(CD 2013)
- Diamond Blue (CD 2010) Mike Slamer producer and Guitar
- Nowhere Land (Frontiers Records, 2006)
Chris Thompson & Mike Slamer
- Won't lie down (CD 2001)Mike Slamer Guitar
with Steelhouse Lane
- Metallic Blue (Avex Trax, 1998)Mike Slamer Guitar
- Slaves of the New World (Escape Music Ltd., 1999)Mike Slamer producer and Guitar
- Blood From Stone (CD 1990)Mike Slamer Guitar
- "1st" - 1983
- "Crimes in Mind" - 1985
- "King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents Streets" or "Live-Shakedown" - 1997
- City Boy - 1976
- Dinner at the Ritz - 1977
- Young Men Gone West - 1977
- Book Early - 1978
- The Day the Earth Caught Fire - 1979
- Heads are Rolling - 1980
- It's Personal - 1981
- Anthology (Compilation) - 2001
- Official web site
- MySpace profile for Mike Slamer
- Radio interview with Mike Slamer about his time with City Boy (August 2006)
- "Nowhere Land - Slamer"
|This article on a UK guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|