||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)|
|Juan Miguel Arroyo|
|Member of the House of Representatives from Ang Galing Pinoy Party-list|
June 30, 2010 – June 30, 2013
|Member of the House of Representatives from Pampanga's 2nd district|
June 30, 2004 – June 30, 2010
|Preceded by||Zenaida Cruz-Ducut|
|Succeeded by||Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo|
|Vice Governor of Pampanga|
June 30, 2001 – June 30, 2004
|Preceded by||Edna David|
|Succeeded by||Yeng Guiao|
April 26, 1969 |
|Political party||Ang Galing Pinoy (2010–2013)|
|Lakas Kampi CMD (2004–present)|
|Spouse(s)||Ma. Angela Montenegro|
|Relations||Jose Miguel Arroyo (father)
Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (mother)
Luli Arroyo-Bernas (sister)
Dato Arroyo (brother)
Juan Miguel Macapagal Arroyo, known as Mikey Arroyo (born April 26, 1969 in Manila) is a Filipino actor and former Representative of the party-list group Ang Galing Pinoy. He was the former congressman from second district of Pampanga from 2004 to 2010. He is the eldest son of the three children of former First Gentleman Mike Arroyo and former President of the Philippines and current congresswoman from second district of Pampanga Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.
In August 2009, VERA Files, a group of veteran Filipino journalists, reported that Arroyo "has failed to declare in his Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Networth (SALN) for the last two years a $1.32 million or P63.7 million beachfront property in the San Francisco Bay Area in California, which he bought and then transferred to his wife Angela in 2006." The house is located in Beach Park Blvd in Foster City in San Mateo County. He defended himself by saying that the money he used in acquiring these properties came from cash gifts he received for his wedding as well as from campaign contributions.
Nearly two years later, the Bureau of Internal Revenue filed tax evasion charges against Arroyo and his wife Angela for not filing income tax returns for the years 2005, 2008 and 2009. BIR Chief Kim Jacinto-Henares mentioned that based on the documents her agency had obtained, the couple owes the government P73.85 million in unpaid taxes. Arroyo lawyer Ruy Rondain questioned the timing of the filing of these charges.
- Sablay ka na, pasaway ka pa (2005)
- Masamang ugat (2003)
- A.B. normal college (Todo na 'yan, kulang pa 'yun) (2003)
- Walang iba kundi ikaw (2002)
- Di kita ma-reach (2001)
- Mahal kita... kahit sino ka pa (2001)
- Super Idol (2001)
- Di ko kayang tanggapin (2000)
- Largado, ibabalik kita sa pinanggalingan mo! (1999)
- Boyfriend kong pari, Ang (1999)
- Maton at ang showgirl, Ang (1998)
- Tapatan ng tapang (1997)
- Hawak ko Buhay mo (1996)
- Agimat Presents: Tonyong Bayawak (2010)
- Agimat: Mga Ang Alamat ni Ramon Revilla Presents: Elias Paniki (2010)-Benjamin Villanueva (as The Villain)
- Marna H. Dagumboy (May 22, 2007). "Mikey Arroyo still 2nd district policeman". Sun Star Pampanga. Retrieved 2008-05-03.
- Fe Zamoa (January 7, 2007). "No pork in a barrel served at Mikey’s bar". Inquirer (Philippines). Retrieved 2008-05-03.
- r.c. gaviola (January 7, 2007). "Mikey's Statement : Typhoon Ondoy". pampanga times (Philippines). Retrieved 2008-05-03.
- ELLEN TORDESILLAS, AVIGAIL OLARTE, YVONNE CHUA and LUZ RIMBAN. "Arroyo sons acquire U.S. homes, businesses after election to Congress".VERA Files Accessed: April 27, 2011
|Ancestors of Mikey Arroyo|
|House of Representatives of the Philippines|
|Member of the House of Representatives from Pampanga's 2nd district