Milano City Marathon
The 2009 edition of the race, initially set for November 2009, was shifted to April the following year. The newly scheduled event featured a marathon, half marathon, and relay marathon event. The move proved popular and at least 7213 runners took part in the activities that year. At the 2011 edition, the marathon and relay events saw more than five thousand participants each, making a record total of 10,203 runners.
Key: Course record
- City Marathon, si corre fuori dal traffico. Corriere della Sera (2009-11-24). Retrieved on 2010-04-12.
- Sampaolo, Diego (2010-04-12). Surprise victories for Kipchumba and Mengistu in Milan. IAAF. Retrieved on 2010-04-12.
- Sampaolo, Diego (2011-04-10). Bushendich and Mancini beat the heat in Milan. IAAF. Retrieved on 2011-04-11.
- Sampaolo, Diego (2012-04-15). Kenyans beat the rain in Milan. IAAF. Retrieved on 2012-04-21.
- List of winners
- Civai, Franco (2009-11-29). Citta di Milano Marathon. Association of Road Racing Statisticians. Retrieved on 2010-04-12.