Milan Township, DeKalb County, Illinois
Location in DeKalb County
DeKalb County's location in Illinois
|Established||February 23, 1858|
|• Total||35.22 sq mi (91.2 km2)|
|• Land||35.18 sq mi (91.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.11%|
|Elevation||886 ft (270 m)|
|• Density||9.4/sq mi (3.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60115, 60150, 60530, 60550|
|GNIS feature ID||0429362|
Milan Township is one of nineteen townships in DeKalb County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 331 and it contained 130 housing units. Milan Township formed from portions of Shabbona Township and Malta Township on February 23, 1858.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.22 square miles (91.2 km2), of which 35.18 square miles (91.1 km2) (or 99.89%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.11%) is water.
Airports and landing strips
- Diedrich Airport
- Dekalb Community Unit School District 428
- Indian Creek Community Unit District 425
- Illinois's 14th congressional district
- State House District 70
- State Senate District 35
- "Milan Township, DeKalb County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Dement Township, Ogle County||Malta Township||DeKalb Township|
|Alto Township, Lee County||Afton Township|
|Willow Creek Township, Lee County||Shabbona Township||Clinton Township|