From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up milano or Milano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Milano (in English ‘Milan’) is one of the largest cities in Italy.
Milano may also refer to:
- Milano, Texas, United States
- Milano (cookie), a trademarked dessert
- Milano, the brand name used by the Pizza Express restaurant chain in Ireland.
- Milano The New School for Management and Urban Policy, a public policy and management school located in New York City.
- Alfa Romeo 75, which is sold in North America as the Milano.
- FK Milano Kumanovo, a football club in Macedonia
- Scuderia Milano, a former Formula 1 constructor
People with the given name Milano:
People with the surname Milano (a name which implies ethnic origin in Milan, Italy):
- Alyssa Milano (born 1972), American actress and former singer
- Anthony Milano (1888-1978), Italian American mobster
- Archie Milano (1918-1991), American football player
- Billy Milano (21st century), American heavy metal bass guitarist
- Carmen Milano (born 1930), Italian American mobster
- Dan Milano (born 1972), American voice actor and director
- Dante Milano (1899-1991), Brazilian poet
- Fabio Milano (born 1977), Italian baseball player
- Frank Milano (21st century), American judge of New York State and politician
- Fred Milano (1939-2012), American doo-wop singer
- Mario Milano (21st century), Australian professional wrestler
- Massimo Milano (born 1967), Italian music critic
- Mauro Ramiro Milano (born 1984), Argentine football player
- Peter Milano (born 1925), Italian American mobster
- Ramona Milano (born 1969), Canadian actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.