Milano trema: la polizia vuole giustizia
|The Violent Professionals|
|Directed by||Sergio Martino|
The Violent Professionals (Italian: Milano trema: la polizia vuole giustizia) is a 1973 Italian Poliziotteschi gangster film directed by Sergio Martino. The film stars Luc Merenda (Giorgio Caneparo) who goes undercover as a getaway driver for the mob so he can wage a one-man war on crime to avenge the death of father-figure cop Gianni (Silvano Tranquilli).
In 2009 Empire Magazine named it #9 in a poll of the "20 Greatest Gangster Movies You've Never Seen* (*Probably)".
- Luc Merenda as Commissioner Giorgio Caneparo
- Richard Conte as Padulo aka Salassolio
- Silvano Tranquilli as Gianni Viviani
- Carlo Alighiero as Commissioner Nicastro
- Martine Brochard as Maria
- Chris Avram as Commissioner Del Buono
- Lia Tanzi as the prostitute
- Antonio Casale as Casardi
- Luciano Rossi as Cruciani
Wild East released this in a limited edition R0 NTSC DVD in 2003 with only the English dub. It is now out-of-print.
|This 1970s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|