From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Military council)
Military Council may refer to:
- Military Council for Justice and Democracy, the supreme political body of Mauritania
- Military Council of National Salvation, a military group administering Poland during the period of martial law, 1981–1983
- Revolutionary Military Council, the supreme military authority of Soviet Russia from 1918 to 1934
- Transitional Military Council, a council created to lead Sudan, lasted from April 1985 to April 1986
- Military council, an organisational grouping of senior ranking officers in the European armies of the 19th century during operational planning, also refers to the practice retained in the Soviet's Red Army until 1947
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.