From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Military government may refer to:
- Military occupation of acquired foreign territory and the administration thereof
- Martial law, temporary military rule of domestic territory
- Military junta, extralegal rule of a country by military committee, usually after a coup d'état
- Military dictatorship, an authoritarian government controlled by a military and its political designees
- Stratocracy, a government traditionally or constitutionally run by a military
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Military government.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.