Military of Germany (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Military of Germany may refer to:
- Reichsheer (1871–1919), armed forces of the German Empire (lit. Imperial Army)
- Reichswehr (1919–1935), armed forces of the Weimar Republic
- Wehrmacht (1935–1945), armed forces of Nazi Germany
- National People's Army (1956–1990), armed forces of the former German Democratic Republic of eastern Germany, prior to the reunification.
- Bundeswehr (since 1955), current armed forces of Germany as well as the Federal Republic of Germany in the west, prior to reunification.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.