From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the controlled distribution of goods or services, see rationing.
Types of military rations include:
Main article: United States military ration
- Iron rations
- Jungle ration
- Mountain ration
- 5-in-1 ration
- 10-in-1 ration
- Meal, Combat, Individual ration (MCI)
- Food Packet, Long Range Patrol (LRP, LRP-I)
- Meal Ready to Eat (MRE)
- Australia specific
- Combat Ration One Man (CR1M)
- Canada specific
- Individual Meal Pack (IMP)
- UK specific
- British Military Rations during the French and Indian War
- History of military nutrition
- List of military food topics
- Media related to Combat ration at Wikimedia Commons
- Media related to Military food at Wikimedia Commons
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.