From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milk tea may refer to:
- Tea mixed with milk
- Bubble tea, also known as "pearl milk tea" or "boba milk tea"
- Hong Kong-style milk tea, black tea sweetened with evaporated milk
- Doodh Pati Chai, literally milk tea, also known as pakki chai.
- Teh tarik, a kind of milk tea popular in Malaysia and Singapore
- Suutei tsai, a Mongolian drink
- "Milk Tea"/"Utsukushiki Hana", a double A-side single by Masaharu Fukuyama
- Yubisaki Milk Tea, a Japanese manga by Tomochika Miyano
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.