From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milkweed may refer to:
- Any plant from the genus Asclepias (including Gomphocarpus)
- Euphorbia heterophylla, native to the Americas
- Euphorbia peplus, native to most of Europe, northern Africa, and western Asia
- Milkweed (novel), a children's novel by author Jerry Spinelli
- Milkweed Editions, an independent publishing company based in Minneapolis, MN
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.