Milky Way (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Milky Way is the galaxy in which the Solar System (and thus Earth) is located, visible from Earth as a nebulous band of light in the sky.
Milky Way may also refer to:
- Milky Way (Antarctica), a col in Antarctica
- Via Lattea ("Milky Way"), a winter sports area in the Italian and French Alps
- The Milky Way (amusement park), an amusement park in Clovelly, Devon, England
- Milky Way (mythology), myths and legends about the origin of the Milky Way
- MilkyWay@home, a distributed computing astronomy project
Film and TV
- The Milky Way (1936 film), a Harold Lloyd film
- The Milky Way (1940 film), an award-winning MGM cartoon
- The Milky Way (La Voie Lactée) (1969 film), a film directed by Luis Buñuel
- Milkyway Image, a Hong Kong feature film production company
- Milky Way, a 1999 commercial by Volkswagen featuring the song "Pink Moon"
- Milky Way (film) (Mliječni put), 2000 Bosnian film
- Melkweg ("Milky Way"), a popular music venue and cultural center in Amsterdam
- MilkyWay, a J-pop group
- "Milky Way" (song), a song by Syd Barrett
- "Milky Way", a song by Loudness from Disillusion
- "Milky Way", a song by BoA from "Double"
- "Milky Way", a jazz track by Marcus Miller from Free
- "Milky Way", a 1975 song by Sheer Elegance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milky Way.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.