Milky Way (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Milky Way is the galaxy in which the Solar System (and thus Earth) is located, visible from Earth as a nebulous band of light in the sky.
Milky Way may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- MilkyWay, a J-pop group
- Aloha Milkyway, an album by Eraserheads
- "Milky Way" (song), a song by Syd Barrett
- Double (Double/Midnight Parade/Milky Way: Kimi no Uta), a song by BoA
- Melkweg ("Milky Way"), a popular music venue and cultural center in Amsterdam
- The Milky Way (1936 film), a Harold Lloyd film
- The Milky Way (1940 film), an award-winning MGM cartoon
- The Milky Way (La Voie Lactée) (1969 film), a film directed by Luis Buñuel
- Milkyway Image, a Hong Kong feature film production company
- Milky Way, a 1999 commercial by Volkswagen featuring the song "Pink Moon"
- Milky Way (film) (Mliječni put), 2000 Bosnian film
- Milky Way (Antarctica), a col in Antarctica
- Milky Way (mythology), myths and legends about the origin of the Milky Way
- Milky Way Star Cloud, the Sagittarius Star Cloud or M24
- Milky Way (chocolate bar), a brand of chocolate bar
- Milky Way (spread), a brand of chocolate spread
- Via Lattea ("Milky Way"), a winter sports area in the Italian and French Alps
- The Milky Way (amusement park), an amusement park in Clovelly, Devon, England
- Milky Way Wishes, a minigame in Kirby Super Star
- MilkyWay@home, a distributed computing astronomy project
- Milky Way Food Stores, a now-defunct convenience store chain from the 1960s and 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.