Mill Creek Wildlife Management Area
|Mill Creek Wildlife Management Area|
|West Virginia Wildlife Management Area|
Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes) may be found in the Mill Creek WMA
|Elevation||613 ft (186.8 m) |
|Area||1,470 acres (594.9 ha) |
|Management||Wildlife Resources Section, WV Division of Natural Resources|
|IUCN category||IV - Habitat/Species government Area|
|Nearest town||Milton, West Virginia|
Mill Creek Wildlife Management Area is 1,470 acres (590 ha) of steeply forested woodlands located near Milton, West Virginia in Cabell County. Mill Creek WMA can be accessed from Johns Creek Road about three miles north from the Milton exit of I-64.
Hunting & Wildlife viewing
Camping is not available in the WMA. Camping is available at nearby Fox Fire Resort.
- Acme Mapper 2.0, Mill Creek WMA, retrieved December 13, 2008
- "Mill Creek WMA page". West Virginia DNR website. WV Division of Natural Resources. Retrieved December 13, 2008.
- "Fox Fire Resort Home Page". 2008. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- West Virginia DNR District 5 Wildlife Management Areas
- West Virginia Hunting Regulations
- West Virginia Fishing Regulations