From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Mille can refer to:
|Look up mille in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
There are several people with the surname DeMille or de Mille
People with surname Mille only.
- Constantin Mille, Romanian journalist and politician
- Mille Lacs County, Minnesota
- Mille Lacs Lake in Minnesota.
- Mille River, a tributary of the Awash River
- Mille, a district in Ethiopia
- Mille, a town in Ethiopia
- An alternative spelling for Mili Atoll
- Aprilia RSV Mille, a motorcycle.
- Fiat Mille, the Brazilian Fiat Uno in its 1.0 L version
- Mille Miglia, an open-road endurance race which took place in Italy twenty-four times from 1927 to 1957
- Mille, the number one thousand, derived from Latin. It is also a root for many words including millennium and millipede.
- MILLE (software), French for "Modèle d'Infrastructure en Logiciel Libre pour l'Éducation"
- Mille (card game), a card game for two players
- Mille (TV series), a Danish television series
- Mille Bornes, another French card game.
- Mille-feuille, a pastry made of several layers of puff pastry.
- Mille Plateaux, German electronica record label.
- Mille Glass art, a Glass technique used to make images in glass canes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.