Millennium Luxury Coaches
Millennium Luxury Coaches is a Central Florida based manufacturer of custom luxury motor coaches, built at their 100,000 square foot facility in Sanford, Florida. All coaches are built using the Prevost commercial bus chassis. Millennium has designed custom coaches for business owners, celebrities and pro athletes which have retailed for upwards of $2,000,000.
Millennium is a family owned company with over 20 years history in the marine, aviation and luxury coach building industry. After many years of service in the luxury motorhome market, Nelson Figueroa and his wife Evelyn founded Millennium Luxury Coaches in 2000. The Figueroas launched Millennium Luxury Coaches in Sanford, Florida during the 2001 recession but built the bus conversion company into a leader in the field with more than 85 employees.
Products and Services
Millennium builds Prevost XLII, X3 and H3-45 luxury coach conversions, available in multiple slide and bay configurations.
July 2012, Millennium gained approval to be added to Transport Canada’s List of Vehicles Admissible from the United States, after confirming compliance with all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS), and the Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Act (MVSA).
In December 2012, Millennium Luxury Coaches announced they successfully relocated the Diesel Exhaust Fluid inlet to the drivers side of the coach. It had previously been located on the passenger side which presented a problem at filling stations because of the pump being located on the drivers side. This stirred controversy as skeptics noted it brought warranty concerns with Prevost. Prevost engineers and management visited Millennium's facility to view the modifications, giving the modifications a thumbs up and eliminating warranty concerns.
May 2013, Millennium receives the Association for Corporate Growth’s (ACG) SMART Award for the field of Distribution and Transportation. 
August 2013, Millennium awarded the Ultimate Newcomer title, as part of the 2013 Golden 100 Awards. 
Events & TV Appearances
In January 2012 Millennium was selected to be featured on the TV show Ultimate Travel for their “Tricked Out Trailers” episode, appearing on the Travel Channel. In April 2011 Millennium was featured on HouseSmarts TV with Lou Manfredini. October 4, 2012—Millennium Luxury Coaches to be featured for the upcoming series titled EPIC which will air on Destination America, a new cable TV channel celebrating the people, places and stories of the United States. EPIC RV's premiered on Destination America for the first time on Monday, February 11th 2013 9pm EST and re-aired on Monday, February 18th 8pm EST. The premier was well received and featured Millennium for the first full third of the show.
Millennium Luxury Coaches has also made radio appearances and quite a few industry related appearances. Some of the events include: The Tampa RV Supershow, Concours d'Elegance, Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Cars For The Cure, Barrett Jackson Auto Auction, RV shows and more.
January 2013 Millennium Luxury Coaches announce a new video serious entitled "The Journey" with episode 1, "The Journey Begins". Millennium plans for more episodes in following months, showcasing the luxury coach building process.
July 15th 2013, Millennium Luxury Coaches to be featured on the season 2 premiere of EPIC, on Discovery’s Destination America Network.
Millennium’s 100,000-square-foot factory is located in Sanford Florida and includes separate areas for remodeling, collision, service, paint and body work and RV storage.
- "What they said: Mark Calcavecchia". PGA Tour. pgatour.com. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Millennium Luxury Coaches". fmcmagazine.com.
- Bob, Ashley. "Millennium Luxury Coaches Avoids Downturn". RV Business. RVBusiness.com. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "2011 Florida Companies To Watch". 2011 Florida Companies to Watch Awardees. companiestowatch.org. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Edward Lowe Foundation". http://edwardlowe.org/. Edward Lowe Foundation. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Prevost OKs Millennium Chassis Modification". Rv Business. Retrieved 21 December 2012.
- "Luxury RV's Episode 103". HouseSmarts TV. HouseSmarts TV.
- "Luxury Motorhome Builder Unveils "The Journey" a New Series Highlighting the Craftsmen, Customers, and the Fascinating RV Lifestyle". PrWeb.com. PrWeb.com. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- Award Winning RV Builder Millennium Luxury Coaches Back for the Season 2 Premiere of Destination America’s popular “EPIC” TV Series.