From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Millet is a cereal grain.
Millet may also refer to:
- Millet, Alberta, Canada
- Millet, a fictional town close to Lake Wobegon
- Millet, an unincorporated community southwest of Lansing, MI
- Millet (surname)
- Millet (Ottoman Empire), Ottoman term for a religious community
- Millets (retailer), UK retailer of leisure goods
- Millet (manufacturer), French maker of sporting goods
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Millet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.