From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up millie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Millie may refer to:
Millie may specifically refer to:
- Millie (film), a film by John Francis Dillon, starring Helen Twelvetrees
- Millie (singer), best known for "My Boy Lollipop"
- Millie (dog), dog owned by Barbara and George H. W. Bush
- Millie (short story), a short story by Katherine Mansfield
- Millie the Model, a comic book series and its titular character
- Millie (Suikoden), a character in the video game Suikoden 2
- Millie the Echidna, one of the three official mascots of the 2000 Summer Olympic Games in Sydney
- Millicent Mudd, a character in the webcomic Ozy and Millie
- "A Milli", a single by Lil Wayne
- Thoroughly Modern Millie, a 1967 musical film starring Julie Andrews
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (musical), a 2002 Broadway musical
- Millie Burtonburger from Kid vs. Kat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Millie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.