From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Millie may refer to:
- A diminutive of the female given names "Emily", "Millicent", "Mildred", "Camilla" or sometimes "Amelia"
- millie, an affectionate or pejorative term for a young working-class woman
Millie may specifically refer to:
- Millie (film), a film by John Francis Dillon, starring Helen Twelvetrees
- Millie (singer), best known for "My Boy Lollipop"
- Millie (dog), dog owned by Barbara and George H. W. Bush
- Millie (short story), a short story by Katherine Mansfield
- Millie the Model, a comic book series and its titular character
- Millie (Suikoden) A character in the video game suikoden 2
- Millie the Echidna, one of the three official mascots of the 2000 Summer Olympic Games in Sydney
- Millicent Mudd, a character in the webcomic Ozy and Millie
- "A Milli" a single from Lil Wayne's sixth studio album, Tha Carter III
- Thoroughly Modern Millie, the 1967 musical film starring Julie Andrews
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (musical), the 2002 Broadway musical
- Millie, the main character in Catherine Cookson's novel The Rag Nymph, which has also been turned into a television series
- Millie, a character in the Warriors novel series
- Millie Burtonburger from Kid vs. Kat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.