|Time zone||Pacific (PST) (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
|GNIS feature ID||252940|
Milligan is an abandoned settlement in San Bernardino County, California.
In the 1930s the Lucky Jim Mine near Milligan produced silver-copper ore which was shipped to Douglas, Arizona for smelting. Located at a railroad siding of the Arizona and California Railroad, almost all traces of the settlement are now gone. An abandoned cemetery is in Milligan with 11 unmarked graves.
Milligan is located at 34.2766750, -115.1702567 along Cadiz Road.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Lucky Jim Mine
- "Pacific Coast Mining Activities". The Mining Journal. January 15, 1930. p. 35.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Milligan
- Milligan Cemetery at WikiMapia
- Milligan Cemetery at Find a Grave
- Milligan USGS Milligan Quad, California, Topographic Map at TopoZone
||Cadiz||Old Woman Mountains
Old Woman Mountains Wilderness
|Kilbeck Hills||Turtle Mountains|
|Iron Mountains||Danby Dry Lake||Sablon|