|Look up milling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Milling may refer to:
- Milling (grinding), the process of grinding grain or other materials in a mill
- Milling (machining), the process of machining metal via non-abrasive rotary cutting
- removing asphalt pavement with a milling machine
- Photochemical milling (disambiguation)
- a part of the leather crusting process
- a type of boxing session used in training by the British Army
Milling also refers to the process of breaking down, separating, sizing, or classifying aggregate material. For instance rock crushing or grinding to produce uniform aggregate size for construction purposes, or separation of rock, soil or aggregate material for the purposes of structural fill or land reclamation activities. Aggregate milling processes are also used to remove or separate contamination or moisture from aggregate or soil and to produce "dry fills" prior to transport or structural filling.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.