From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up millionaire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A millionaire is a person whose net worth is at least one million in a relatively high-value unit of currency. It may also refer to:
- Millionaire (band), a Belgian group
- Millionaires (group), an all-female pop group from Los Angeles
- The Millionaires, a band featuring Cliff Cooper, founder of Orange Amplification
- Millionaires (album), a 1999 album by James
- "Millionaire" (Beady Eye song) a 2011 song by Beady Eye from their album Different Gear, Still Speeding
- "Millionaire" (song), a 2003 song by Kelis featuring André 3000
- "Millionaire", a song from the Cherry Poppin' Daddies' album Kids on the Street
- "Millionaire", a song by The Mekons from their album I ♥ Mekons
- "You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire", the opening track to the album Songs for the Deaf by Queens of the Stone Age, sometimes abbreviated to "Millionaire"
Film and television
- The Millionaire (TV series), a 1950s television drama
- The Millionaire (1917 film), a 1917 film starring Oliver Hardy
- The Millionaire (1931 film), featuring George Arliss
- The Millionairess, a 1960 romantic comedy starring Peter Sellers and Sophia Loren
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, game show
- The Millionaire Calculator, a 19th-century mechanical calculator
- Millionaire (video game)
- Tony Millionaire (born 1956), American cartoonist, illustrator, and author
- Vancouver Millionaires, a professional hockey team from 1911 to 1922
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.