Milovan Rajevac with the Ghana national team
|Full name||Milovan Rajevac|
|Date of birth||2 January 1954|
|Place of birth||Čajetina, FPR Yugoslavia|
|1977–1978||Red Star Belgrade||13||(0)|
|1981–1982||New York Arrows||11||(1)|
|1992–1994||KSF Srbija Malmö|
|2000–2003||Beijing Guoan (assistant)|
|2004||Red Star Belgrade (caretaker)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Ghana national team
He became Ghana manager in August 2008. During the 2010 African Cup of Nations, he led Ghana to the finals, there they were defeated by Egypt 1-0. He then coached Ghana all the way to the Quarterfinals of the 2010 FIFA World Cup and eventually losing to Uruguay 4-2 on the penalty shootout.
Qatar national team
He left the Saudi club in February 2011 to take up the role as national team coach for Qatar. He was relieved of duties on August 7, 2011 after the team's disappointing losses to India (1-2) in a friendly at home and away to Vietnam (1-2) in the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification match.
In September 2011, Rajevac was linked with the Egyptian national team job. In the four-candidate shortlist alongside compatriot Zoran Filipović, Colombian Francisco Maturana, and American Bob Bradley, Rajevac made the final two with Bradley, but the job eventually went to Bradley.
- "Milovan Rajevac profile". ESPN. Retrieved 15 February 2010.
- Filip Bondy and Michael Lewis (26 June 2010). "Ghana coach Milovan Rajevac is concerned about injuries entering World Cup match with United States". NY Daily News. Retrieved 2 July 2010.
- "Major Indoor Soccer League Rosters". NASL Jerseys. Retrieved 2 July 2010.
- "Rajevac named new Ghana coach". Ghana Football Association. 12 August 2008. Retrieved 4 May 2009.
- "Serbian coach for Black Stars". BBC Sport. 12 August 2008. Retrieved 4 May 2009.
- "Ex-Ghana coach Rajevac joins Saudi side". Ghana Soccernet. 9 September 2010. Retrieved 11 September 2010.
- "Qatar hires Milovan Rajevac as coach". ESPN. 27 February 2011. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- "Former Ghana coach Milovan Rajevac up for Egypt job". BBC Sport. 5 September 2011.
|Serbian Coach of the Year