|No. 50 – Türk Telekom|
|League||Turkish Basketball League|
19 February 1985 |
Užice, SR Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia
|Listed height||6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)|
|Listed weight||280 lb (127 kg)|
|NBA draft||2007 / Round: 2 / Pick: 60th overall|
|Selected by the Dallas Mavericks|
|2004–2006||Atlas Banka Novi Beograd|
|2007–2010||Spartak Saint Petersburg|
|2011–2012||→ Žalgiris Kaunas|
|Career highlights and awards|
Milovan Raković (Serbian Cyrillic: Милован Раковић; born 19 February 1985) is a Serbian professional basketball player. He is a 2.08 m tall center who currently plays for Türk Telekom of the Turkish Basketball League (TBL).
Raković was the last player picked in the 2007 NBA Draft; he was selected by the Dallas Mavericks and then traded along with cash to the Orlando Magic. After playing with the Russian Super League club Spartak Saint Petersburg for three seasons, he signed with the Italian League club Montepaschi Siena in 2010. In July 2011 he was sent on a loan to BC Žalgiris in Lithuania for one year.
On July 10, 2012, Raković signed two-year contract with the Spanish team Bilbao Basket. After being released from Bilbao Basket, he signed a one-year deal with Triumph Lyubertsy on July 25, 2013.
- Euroleague.net - MONTEPASCHI inks three to complete front court.
- ZALGIRIS gets Rakovic on loan
- "Bilbao Basket announced the signing of Milovan Rakovic". Sportando. Retrieved 20 September 2012.
- "Bilbao agreed to terms with Milovan Rakovic". Sportando. Retrieved 20 September 2012.
- "Triumph Lyubertsy add Milovan Rakovic". Sportando.com. July 25, 2013. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- Orlando Acquires Two Second Round Picks From Chicago
- Milovan Rakovic signs a two-year deal with Turk Telekom Ankara