|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012)|
|Type||Private Higher Education Institution|
|Number of students||3000+|
|Key products||Tertiary education, business skills|
Milpark Education is a South African private educational institution offering business education, established in 1997. It offers both distance learning and contact learning options, although its qualifications are offered primarily via distance learning. Its qualifications are accredited by the Council on Higher Education.
Candidates attending Milpark Education include employed individuals, entrepreneurs and school leavers completing tertiary education.
Milpark Education offers both contact and distance learning Higher Education (HE) and Further Education and Training (FET) qualifications as well as career-focused short programmes. Short Courses  are standardised or can be customised and occur over a three- to five-day period. Courses include Bookkeeping / Accounting, Project Management, Administration Management and Computer Skills.
Milpark qualifications are offered via various schools: Business School, Investment and Banking, Financial Planning and Insurance, Commerce and Milpark College. Milpark offers an MBA in General Management, as well as a BBA in this field. It also offers a Bachelor of Commerce with several majors for specialisation. Graduates from Milpark Education receive qualifications that begin at NQF level 5 and extend to 6 and 7, and culminate in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) at NQF level 8. Its qualifications are accredited by the Council on Higher Education.
The following qualifications are available (listed according to School):
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Advanced Certificate in Management
- Higher Certificate in Management
School of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): General commerce, majors Human Resources Management or Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
School of Investment and Banking
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) with Banking, Credit or Investment Management majors
- Higher Diploma in Banking,
- Diploma in Banking,
- Advanced Certificate in Banking Services,
- Higher Certificate in Banking Services.
School of Financial Planning and Insurance
- Higher Certificate in Short-term Insurance
- Certificate in Financial Products
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- National Certificate in Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) with Financial Planning major
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Office Administration and Management
- Small Business Financial Management
- HR Administration and Management
|This article about a South African institution of higher education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|