From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milu may refer to:
- Milú (Maria de Lourdes de Almeida Lemos) (1926–2008), Portuguese actress and singer
- miLù German singer who has worked with Schiller (band)
- Milü, an approximation for pi by Zu Chongzhi
- Milu (mythology), the ruler of Lua-o-Milu, the underworld
- Père David's Deer, milu (Chinese: 麋鹿; pinyin: mílù) or elaphure, Elaphurus davidianus, also known as Père David's deer, a Chinese species of deer known only in captivity
- Milu, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Snowy (character) (Milou in French), fictional character of Les Aventures de Tintin comic strip series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.