From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word mime is used to refer to a mime artist who uses a theatrical medium or performance art involving the acting out of a story through body motions without use of speech.
Mime may also refer to:
- Mime, an alternative word for lip sync
- MIME, Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
- Mime, a character in Richard Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen.
- Mime (character class), a type of character in the Final Fantasy series of role-playing games
- Mime, a fictional character in the cartoon series Happy Tree Friends
- Mime, a style of Dorian Greek poetry also called mime-iambic. Sophron and Herodas were two major authors of them.
- M.I.M.E - initialism for Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Mime, a unit of imitation in the theory of Symbiosism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.