From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mimi may refer to:
- Mimi, Nepal, a village and municipality
- Mimi, New Zealand, a locality in Taranaki, New Zealand
- Mimi River (disambiguation)
- Mimi Islet, part of the Bourke Isles between Australia and New Guinea
- 1127 Mimi, an asteroid
Arts and entertainment
- Mimì (La bohème), tragic heroine of the opera La bohème
- "Mimi" (song), a popular song by Rodgers and Hart
- Mimi (film), a 1935 British film
- Un dramma borghese or Mimi, a 1979 Italian film
- Mimi's Cafe, a restaurant chain in the United States operated by Bob Evans Restaurants
- Mimi (folklore), fairy-like being in the mythology of Australian aborigines
- Mimi language, several related languages spoken in Chad
- Mimi Temple, a temple in China
- Mimivirus, the largest known virus affecting amoeba
- Mimi, meaning kisses in some of Louis de Funès' films.
- HMS Mimi and HMS Toutou, two British boats brought to Lake Tanganyika to fight the Germans in 1915
- Magnetospheric Imaging Instrument, a sensing instrument used to study particles in Saturn's magnetic field
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.