From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mimic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mimic is any living species that has evolved to resemble another successful species.
Mimic may also refer to:
- To mimic, the process of observing and replicating another's behavior, also called imitation
- Mimic (comics), a character in the Marvel Comics universe
- Mimic (Exiles), said character's alternate universe counterpart
- Mimic (Dungeons & Dragons), a creature in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Mimic (film), a 1997 film
- Mimic, a synonym for impressionist (entertainment), a performer who imitates a person for amusing or satirical effect
- Mimic, a move in the Pokémon video games
In science and technology:
- Mimic ASCII, an ASCII art group
- MIMIC, a simulation computer language
- MIMIC (immunology) (Modular Immune in Vitro Construct), a tool used by immunologists involved in vaccine development
- MIMIC Simulator, SNMP simulation software from Gambit Communications, Inc.
- Mimic, common name for the Asian butterfly Hypolimnas misippus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.