From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mimir can refer to:
- Mímir, a primal figure of Norse mythology
- Mimir (Regin in other sources), the name of Sigurd's foster father in Thidrekssaga (Þiðrekssaga). He is one basis for the character Mime in Richard Wagner's Ring cycle.
- Mimir (Planescape), a magical construct that is created to provide information to players in the Dungeons & Dragons Planescape setting
- Mimir (band), a textural music project of the members of The Legendary Pink Dots and Christoph Heemann
- Mimir, a fictional planet in the 1965 Science Fiction novel "The X-Factor" by Andre Norton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mimir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.