|Type||Public (OTCBB: MIMV)|
|Headquarters||Bay Area, United States|
Mimvi Inc. is a search and recommendation engine for mobile web sites and native mobile applications for Apple iOS, Google Android, Windows Mobile, RIM BlackBerry, and Nokia Ovi phones. It was founded in 2010 by SeeqPod founder, Kasian Franks.
The search engine was born out of a R&D 100 award winning biometric search engine that was developed by Franks during his time at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab.
Mimvi (OTCBB MIMV) is a publicly traded company.
- Wauters, Robin (18 August 2010). "SeeqPod Founder Returns With Another Search Startup, This Time For Mobile Apps". TechCrunch. Retrieved 19 August 2010.
- Official website
- Story about Mimvi at Wired Magazine
- Mimvi description at Crunch Base
- Mimvi description at Killer Startups
- Mimvi API description at Programmable Web
|This World Wide Web–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|