From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minas may refer to:
- Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Minas, Uruguay
- Minas Department, Córdoba, Argentina
- Minas Department, Neuquén, Argentina
- Minas, Cuba, a municipality in Cuba
- Minas, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- The Minas Basin in Nova Scotia
- Les Mines, a former Acadian community on the shores of the Minas Basin (called Minas or Mines in English)
- Minas Tirith, a fictional city and castle in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth writings.
- Minas Morgul, a fictional fortified city in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth.
- Minas is a Greek given name
- Emperor Menas of Ethiopia
- Saint Menas (Minas)
- St. Minias of Florence (Minas, Miniato)
- Minas Alozidis, Greek hurdler
- Minas Avetisyan
- Minas Hantzidis, a Greek footballer
- Minas Hadjimichael, the Permanent Representative to the United Nations for Cyprus
- Minas (bishop)
- Mina (unit) is an ancient Near Eastern unit of weight, and hence, also unit of currency.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.