From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mind or mind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mind can be interpreted as the collective aspects of intellect and consciousness.
The term mind may also refer to:
- Mind, as a translation of Greek Nous or Latin intellectus, a concept in philosophy
- "mind", a verb meaning looking after or being bothered
- MIND High School, a high school in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- MIND Institute, a neuroscience research facility at the University of California, Davis
- Mind map, diagram used to represent words, ideas, tasks, etc.
- Mind (charity), a mental health charity based in the United Kingdom
- Mind (journal), the British journal of analytic philosophy
- Microsoft Internet Developer (MIND) magazine by Microsoft
- MINDS, a welfare organisation for the mentally disabled in Singapore
- Mind (The Culture), self-conscious, hyperintelligent machines in the novels of Iain M. Banks
- MiND: Media Independence, an Internet television service
- "Mind", a song by Talking Heads from their album Fear of Music
- "Mind", a song by System of a Down
- Minds (comics), the fourth book in the Mothers and Daughters graphic by Dave Sim, and the 11th collected Cerebus the Aardvark volume
- Gottfried Mind, a Swiss artist known as the Cat-Raphael
- Mind games, a form of covert psychological influence
- Mind, a Mario Kart Wii Custom Track creator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.