Mind Quiz: Exercise Your Brain
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Mind Quiz: Your Brain Coach. (Discuss) Proposed since October 2011.|
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (October 2010)|
- Calculation — Tests the player's ability to apply their mathematics skills.
- Reflex — Displays problems that mostly require the player to rapidly press the buttons.
- Judgement — Examines how well the player can apply their decision-making and thinking skills.
- Memory — Tests the player's ability to memorize certain numbers, shapes, and the like.
Mind quizzes can be very educational to most kids for their mind.
- Datafile, measures performance in each of the five areas
- Save/Delete, allows the player to save or delete his data
- Brain Age Test, tests brain age with four mini-examinations
Take any one of five different exams testing in all four Mind Quiz fields.
Accessible from the Main Menu, this function requires two PSP systems with the Mind Quiz: Exercise Your Brain UMD inside, and with the WLAN switch on. One player selects "Player Search" and is the host. The other player selects "Participate" and is the recipient. Once a connection is established, the players prepare and start competing. Each player is given a set number of questions. Whoever gets all questions first wins.
After entering the Training Mode, the player is asked his first question. When the game is finished, a report card will show time, rate %, and letter grade, along with a comment from the teacher.