Cover to Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Art by Chris Giarrusso.
|Main character(s)||Marvel Characters|
|Writer(s)||Chris Giarrusso, Marc Sumerak, Sean McKeever, Audrey Loeb, Paul Tobin|
Mini Marvels is an all-ages comic book written and illustrated by Chris Giarrusso and published by Marvel Comics. The comic has been published in the form of back-ups in other comic books as well as original one-shots and trade paperback collections. The comics are a humorous depiction of the Marvel heroes as children of various ages, sometimes parodying storylines from the mainstream Marvel universe.
- Neither Aunt May or J. Jonah Jameson ever notice that Peter Parker is Spider-Man, despite him always wearing his costume and using his powers around them.
- Hawkeye often complains about being in Captain America's shadow
- Hulk, Red Hulk, and original character Blue Hulk, often get into various adventures
- Daredevil is always facing the wrong direction.
- Giant-Size Mini Marvels #1 - "Paperboy Blues" and a collection of "Bullpen Bits"
- Spidey and the Mini Marvels #1 - "Paperboy Showdown" and "Cereal Quest"
- Mini Marvels Volume 1: Rock, Paper, Scissors - All comics from the above two collections, plus several other stories
- Mini Marvels Volume 2: Secret Invasion - More stories and "Bullpen Bits" by Giarrusso, as well as a few stories written by others
- Mini Marvels: Ultimate Collection - All the stories from Volumes 1 and 2, Five new stories, and a complete collection of Bullpen Bits
|This article on a Marvel Comics title is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|