From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minicar or mini car may refer to:
- City car, a European car classification
- Kei car, a Japanese car classification
- Obvio!, a Brazilian car
- The Mini, a popular British small car made from 1959 to 2000
- The MINI (BMW), a retro-styled supermini produced in 2001 by BMW
- The Bond Minicar, a three-wheeler made by Bond Cars Ltd
- Mini 4WD, an AA-powered toy car that used to be popular in Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.