From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minim may refer to:
- Minim (music), a note length, British English name for a half note (which usually gets two beats)
- Minim (music), a small piece in an electric guitar that makes the corresponding sound with the jack to jack lead.
- Minim (unit), an amount of fluid
- Minim (religious order), a member of a religious order founded by St. Francis of Paula
- Minim (palaeography), a short vertical stroke used in handwriting
- Minim, in leafcutter ant colonies, member of the caste of smallest-sized workers
- Minim, plural of Hebrew minuth, in Talmudic terminology, outsiders within the Jewish community
- Mini-M, also known as Inmarsat-M, a global satellite internet, telephony and fax network operated by Inmarsat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.