From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up minimal or minimalistic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minimal may refer to:
- Minimal element, an element of a subset
- Minimal music, a style of music
- Minimal techno, a minimalist subgenre of techno
- Minimalism, an art movement
- Minimalism (computing), the application of minimalist philosophies and principles in hardware and software design and usage
- Minimal (Dungeons & Dragons), a monster in Dungeons & Dragons
- "Minimal" (song), a song by Pet Shop Boys
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Simple Living, minimalism in lifestyle
- miniMAL, a former supermarket chain in Germany and Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minimal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.