From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up minimal or minimalistic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minimal may refer to:
- Minimal element, an element of a subset
- Minimal music, a style of music
- Minimal techno, a minimalist sub-genre of techno
- Minimalism, an art movement
- Minimalism (computing), the application of minimalist philosophies and principles in hardware and software design and usage
- "Minimal" (song), a song by Pet Shop Boys
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Simple Living, minimalism in lifestyle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.