From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minimax is a strategy in decision theory and related disciplines.
Minimax, minmax, or min-max can also refer to:
- Minimax (TV channel), a European children's TV channel
- Minimax (Spanish TV channel), Spanish TV channel
- Minimax (re-branded Macro), a Romanian Discount store chain
- Min-maxing, a role-playing or wargame strategy
- 'mini-maxing', a strategy in the board game Hex
- Mini-MAX, a family of ultralight aircraft
- Minimax approximation algorithm, algorithms to approximate a function
- Minimax Limited, a manufacturer of fire extinuishers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.