From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ministry may refer to:
- Ministry (collective executive), the complete body of government ministers under the leadership of a prime minister
- Ministry (government department), a department of a government
- Christian ministry, activity by Christians to spread or express their faith
- Ministry of Jesus
- Ministry (magazine), a magazine for pastors published by the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Ministry (band), an industrial metal band
- Ministry of Magic, governing body in the Harry Potter series
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.