Ministry of Finance (Bulgaria)
Министерство на финансите
|Jurisdiction||Government of Bulgaria|
|Minister responsible||Rumen Porozhanov|
|Agency executive||Peter Chobanov, Minister of Finance|
The Ministry of Finance (Bulgarian: Министерство на финансите) of Bulgaria is established in 1879 in accordance with the Tarnovo Constitution. The Ministry is responsible for formulating and implementing the budget and the fiscal and financial policy of Bulgaria.
Current Finance Minister of Bulgaria is Rumen Porozhanov.
- Audit of EU Funds Executive Agency
- Bulgarian Development Bank
- Customs Agency
- National Revenue Agency
- National Compensation Housing Fund
- Public Finance Inspection Agency
- State Commission on Gambling