Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Bangladesh)
|People's Republic of Bangladesh
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
|Jurisdiction||Government of Bangladesh|
|Agency executive||Dipu Moni, Minister of Foreign Affairs|
|Website||Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
Fundamental Foreign Policy of Bangladesh
1. The State shall base its international relations on the principles of respect for national sovereignty and equality, non-interference in the internal affairs of other countries, peaceful settlements of international disputes, and respect for international law and the principles enunciated in the United Nations Charter, and on the basis of those principles shall;
- Strive for the renunciation of the use of force in international relations and for general and complete disarmament;
- Uphold the right of every people freely to determine and build up its own social, economic and political system by ways and means of its own free choice; and
- Support oppressed peoples throughout the world waging a just struggle against imperialism colonialism or racialism.
2) The State shall endeavor to consolidate, preserve and strengthen fraternal relations among Muslim countries based on Islamic solidarity.
|This article about foreign relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about government and politics in Bangladesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|