Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Turkey)
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Turkey|
|Minister responsible||Ahmet Davutoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs|
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Turkish: Dışişleri Bakanlığı) is a government ministry of the Republic of Turkey, responsible for the foreign relations of Turkey. The Ministry was established on May 2, 1920. The ministry is headquartered in the Turkish capital of Ankara and counts on more than 200 missions as embassies, permanent representation offices and consulates general, abroad.
- List of Ministers of Foreign Affairs (Turkey)
- Foreign relations of Turkey
- Turkish diplomatic missions
- Politics of Turkey
- Republic of Turkey
- Brief History of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey / Rep. of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Mfa.gov.tr. Retrieved on 2013-12-09.
- "Contact Us." Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Retrieved on 26 August 2010.
- "CIA. Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments". Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- Official website (English)
- Official website (Turkish)
- Introduction film of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
|This Turkey-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|